48 hour 8 day Intensive driving course
This two week intensive driving course includes:
- Double your chances of a first time pass with free unlimited access to Theory Test Pro training, support and practice tests for 28 days
- Free driving theory test
- Driving Theory Test appointment usually about 14 days after booking course at a test centre near you.
- £23 deposit discount if not required
- Free practical driving test
- Usually booked for the last afternoon of your course unless you request otherwise
- Use of your instructor's car for the test is presumed but at the instructor's discretion
- 48 hours one to one in car driving tuition with a fully qualified local independent DVSA approved driving instructor
- pick up and drop off from your home
Pass first time or we pay for your next test!
We are so confident that you will pass your practical driving test first time with this 8 day / 48 hour intensive driving course we will pay for your next test
We will book a standard weekday test for as soon as possible at the same test centre.
You are free to change the appointment via the DVSA test booking service.
The small print
- your instructor’s car must be used for the first test
- you email MyDrivingInstructor.co.uk the result of your test within 14 days
- MyDrivingInstructor.co.uk must book the test for you.
Who is the 8 day / 48 hour intensive driving course for?
If you can answer yes to all of the following this course should suit you
- I like learning
- I want to be a confident driver and pass my driving test as soon as possible
- I have had no driving tuition at all yet
Advice regarding the suitability of courses should be considered an approximate guideline at best. Your course will be strictly one to one, tailored to your individual strengths.
About your intensive driving course
Course days are normally Monday to Friday. Each day of this intensive driving course will usually be 6 hours total driving time. No more than 2 hours without at least a 15 minute break and at least a 1 hour lunch break. All between 8 am and 6pm. Exact schedule to be agreed with your driving course instructor who will contact you at least 14 days before the start of your course to introduce him or her self and confirm the details.
To prepare you for your practical driving test, your instructor may carry out part of the training around your test centre area and include a mock driving test. During a mock test your instructor will talk and act just as the examiner will on your test day. So when you take your test for real, it will feel as if you have already done a test so you can relax and drive to the best of your ability.
Your Practical Driving test
Your Practical Driving Test will normally be arranged for the last afternoon of your intensive driving course if possible. If that is not possible the last day may be held over until the actual test day. It is not possible to book a practical test until the theory has been passed so it is essential that you tell us you have passed the theory test as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary delay between the end of your course and your practical driving test.
Your practical driving test will be booked at a nearby driving test centre.