24 hour 6 day Intensive driving course
This one week intensive driving course includes:
- Double your chances of a first time pass with free unlimited access to Theory Test Pro training, support and practice tests for 28 days
- Practical driving test
- Usually booked for the last afternoon of your course unless you request otherwise
- Use of your instructor's car for the test is presumed but at the instructor's discretion
- 24 hours one to one in car driving tuition with a fully qualified local independent DVSA approved driving instructor
- pick up and drop off from your home
14 day cooling off period
In accordance with online consumer law you have the right to cancel your course at any time up to 14 days after paying your deposit and receive a refund. At the end of the 14 day cooling off period we will send your course instructor’s contact details to you and vice versa.
A £48 fee is deducted from the deposit refund if the Practical Driving Test Booking Service was requested because this service starts as soon as your booking is received.
Who is the 6 day / 24 hour intensive driving course for?
If you can answer yes to all of the following this course should suit you
- I like learning to drive
- I want to be a confident driver and pass my test as soon as possible
- I have already had at least 20 hours of professional driving tuition
- I have a current Driving Theory Certificate not due to expire for 3 months
- I need more practice with just one of the following
- Independent driving following SatNav or road signs OR
- Parking / reversing manouvres OR
- Complex junctions OR
- Fast dual carriageway or motorway driving
The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency is responsible for all driver testing in the UK. They tell us that most people will have had about 45 hours of tuition by the time that they pass their practical driving test. We suggest deducting the hours of tuition you have received in the last 18 months from 45 to arrive at a rough guide to a suitable course length.
Advice regarding the suitability of courses should be considered an approximate guideline at best. Your course will be strictly one to one, tailored to your individual strengths.
About your intensive driving course
Course days are normally Monday to Friday. Each day of this intensive driving course will usually be 4 hours total driving time. No more than 2 hours without at least a 15 minute break. All between 8 am and 6pm. Exact schedule to be agreed with your driving course instructor.
To prepare you for your practical driving test, your instructor may carry out part of the training around your test centre area and include a mock driving test. During a mock test your instructor will talk and act just as the examiner will on your test day. So when you take your test for real, it will feel as if you have already done a test so you can relax and drive to the best of your ability.
Your Practical Driving test
When you have asked us to book a practical driving test for you, if possible, we will book a practical driving test appointment at a test centre near you for the last afternoon of your course
If there are no suitable tests available we will do one of the following
- Book an available driving test appointment and suggest an alternative course start date for your approval
- Book a test at any test centre with available appointments. We will then search for a more suitable cancellation appointment at a test centre near you at or as near the end of your course as possible. The course will commence on the date agreed but all or part of the last day may be held over until the test day
It is not possible to book a practical test until the theory has been passed so it is essential that you tell us you have passed the theory test as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary delay between the end of your course and your practical driving test.